Shadow Cartel Forums

Crazymaz [BYDI]

Moderator: Recruiters

Crazymaz [BYDI]

Postby crazymaz » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:24 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.
Hi I am crazymaz, I played eve from 2004 on and off until 2018. I was in Silhouette until real life took over. I used to be your regular hermit who used to play eve 24/7 (occasionally falling asleep at the keyboard)
I ended up changing jobs and working 70+ hours a week and eventually met a lady. It has been a whirlwind I ended up getting married and having 2 kids both boys. I am not 35 years old with a stable job and enjoying married life but now have time to return! I have been playing Eve Echoes on my mobile which has also promoted my hunger to return.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?
I am from the midlands in the UK and between 6pm and 10p is my normal play time apart from weekends and days off

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.
When I was out of game and removed from SC I put my characters into a holding corp. My Vouch would be my longer term friend Corriel.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply? I am pretty easy to get on with and no time for drama or reddit..I comply :)

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?
I am quite happy to use teamspeak and forums absolutely

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.
I am into everything pvp! Blops, bombers, cruisers etc. I found gatecamping and pull bubbles fun in eve echoes

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.
Crazymaz, Kargath Kento and Speedmarc are my alts
https://zkillboard.com/character/640313081/
https://zkillboard.com/character/1399477966/
https://zkillboard.com/character/839191674/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)
I am more amarr and mini, Cruisers, Frigs, T3s, Caps, and not far off titan trained (was always my aim but aims change right?)

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods? I am happy with expensive pods!

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive (in the region of 10b+ in total). What do you do to earn ISK in game? Mainly Rat although getting back into the game will take suggestions :)

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?
crazymaz

Re: Crazymaz [BYDI]

Postby W0wbagger » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:01 pm

yo mate - i doubt this will be an issue for you to join back - best just convo trouser because theres no way he looks at the forums lol
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO

Re: Crazymaz [BYDI]

Postby crazymaz » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:04 pm

Thanks bagger! Can't wait to fleet up and kill stuff :)
crazymaz

Return to Recruitment