Shadow Cartel Forums

Zsha [10101] TRIAL

Moderator: Recruiters

Zsha [10101] TRIAL

Postby Zsha » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:09 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

35 Year old Electrician from Chester.
Solo Pvped in Amarr FW space on/off for years in NPC corp due to being new and not being too active. Wanted to give wormholes a try with a good EU core so joined DT which I really enjoyed and still do, I wanted to see what Pochven was all about so joined Stribog Clade.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

I'm EUTZ, pretty active atm. Tuesday and Friday night, and sometimes during the day at the moment.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

Having my PvP main in Pochven I find limiting. Null sec wormholes are quite rare and can't be rolled for in Pochven. Also Stribog have alot of blues which I didn't think they had before joining.
I want to fly with SC because I havnt really done much low sec other than solo, there seems high PvP activity levels, there does usually seem to be fleets up whether it be be roams, structure/poco defence/bash ops judging from my time in DT, who I'd also like to remain blue to.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Can comply.

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Can comply.

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

Hunting, tackle, probing, smallgang, solo, fleet PvP and Fleet PvE.
No preference In style other than that I like to mix it up.

[Stiletto, Stiletto]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core II
Signal Amplifier II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Medium Shield Extender
Medium Ancillary Shield Booster
Warp Disruptor II

125mm Gatling AutoCannon II
Core Probe Launcher II [OFFLINE]
125mm Gatling AutoCannon II

Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma S x1500
Nanite Repair Paste x250
Synth X-Instinct Booster x3
Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8
Navy Cap Booster 50 x61
Agency 'Overclocker' SB3 Dose I x3

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Only Zsha, but will hopefully be making a NPC corp Neutral alt I'll be using as my new Tackle/Logi/Dread alt as my current one "Eetoo" I'll be keeping in Pochven for Fleet PvE. I have an alt corp that I use for industry that's in a DT alt alliance that's already blued to SC.
My killboard is https://zkillboard.com/character/95347657/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

Skillwise, I'm capable of all subcap PvP, hunting, probing, dictoring, logi, tackle, scouting and F1ing. Have no exoerience with Capitals.
This is my skillboard for ingame skills and ships im able to fly though.
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zsha

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

No expensive pods currently, never used them before due to only flying in 0.0/Wh's. If it's mandated, yeah I can supply myself with necessary pods.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?

Fleet PvE, Industry and PI.

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?
Last edited by Waylo Azomi on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zsha

Re: Zsha [10101]

Postby Waylo Azomi » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:54 am

Seems good, trial started
Waylo Azomi

Re: Zsha [10101] TRIAL

Postby Sicarious Omnipole » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:49 pm

reasoning behind extender and ancil on an inty over the scram?
Sicarious Omnipole

Re: Zsha [10101] TRIAL

Postby Zsha » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:30 pm

Scram situational. Whereas with with MASB able to tank a flight of light drones, therefor can hold point for longer and also able to self rep instead of waiting for shield regen.
Scram does have more benefits in smallgang over that fit though.
Zsha

Return to Recruitment