Shadow Cartel Forums

Diequietly STFU [3MIN.]

Moderator: Recruiters

Diequietly STFU [3MIN.]

Postby Diequietly STFU » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:54 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.
RL- I work in IT, live in FL, married and have 3 children.
Eve History –
I started off flying with Narwhales.
Then as a corp we rented space with -A- and enjoyed the White noise vs -A- war.
Took a break.
Came back and did some war decs.
Joined INK and spent the next while fighting Russians.
Left INK and started doing Wardecs again.
Took another break.
Came back did some wardecs for a bit.
Then was asked by some old friends from my first corp to take them out to null since they had just come back to the game. I didn't mind as WWBees had just ended with Lenny’s ban. So, the isk for killing goons JFs had ended. They ended up wanting to go to Mordus and fly with GenEve as a few of them knew him.
That venture was short lived however, and I moved the corp to Darkness. Where I met Dan Jintao and his corp.
During my time in Darkness. I came to respect Dan's leadership style and realized we thought the same way on a lot of topics.
During my last week in darkness as a corp. We ended up merging with another corp and shorty after joined NC.
After our time in NC. the corp wanted to try something different so we joined Odins call.
I ended up taking a break for some RL crap.
When I returned to eve I joined TunDragon.
Ended up having a heart attack and got a heart transplant.
Came back and Joined TDG again.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?
I play mostly in UStz unless working from home then you will see me in EU. I average way too many hours on this game according to the wife. It is in the neighborhood of 10-15.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.
I enjoy flying with TDG. When I came back from my heart transplant they had joined goons and put lowsec on hold. While I love flying with TDG. I am no longer a fan of null politics and F1 monkey life. I attempted the idea to make it work but it is quite annoying to say the least. There are a few of us in TDG who still mess around in low. But keep being reminded that we need to join null monkey f1 fleets.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?
Yes

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?
Yes

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.
I prefer anything that is pvp and am generally not a fan of PVE.

[Mach]
6x Dual 650mm Repeating Cannon II
2x Heavy Abyssal Energy Neutralizer

1x Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
1x Abyssal Warp Scrambler
1x Abyssal Stasis Webifier
1x Heavy Capacitor Booster II
2x Sentient Sensor Booster

2x Abyssal Gyrostabilizer
1x Abyssal Damage Control
2x Centum C-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
1x Large Abyssal Armor Plates
Rig Slot
3x Large Trimark Armor Pump II

5x Warrior II
2x Gecko

This is a fit I enjoy to mess around in. Because of the stats on the abyssal rolled heavy neuts it is effective at keeping small gang logi under control or pissing off kitty gangs.

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for
denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.
Diequietly STFU - https://zkillboard.com/character/90778071/
Cry-Quietly - https://zkillboard.com/character/2113809390/
Diequietly NOT – Fax/Logi pilot - https://zkillboard.com/character/93840220/
FU-ImBatman – Logi/Fax pilot - https://zkillboard.com/character/96594748/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)
On my main Diequietly STFU I fly all races of t1 frigate through to all 4 races of titan.
The only thing he does not fly is haulers and mining barges.

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?
I have them already so not a problem.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?
Mostly market transactions and t6s.

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?
I would say that I am self-sufficient.
Diequietly STFU

Re: Diequietly STFU [3MIN.]

Postby W0wbagger » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:31 am

Heart transplant! Amazing! Glad you're alright!
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO

Postby Diequietly STFU » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:07 am

Thank you. Bagger.
Diequietly STFU

Postby Grease PaYN » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:37 am

do you still own a tiamat
Grease PaYN