Shadow Cartel Forums

Crimson Krogan [10101]

Moderator: Recruiters

Crimson Krogan [10101]

Postby Crimson Krogan » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:20 am

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

Hi I'm 20 years old I live in Southern California, I go to college during the week and work on the weekends. I started Eve back in 2014 and have since been in every kind of alliance, every sort of blob/smallgang/lowsec groups throughout the years. I don't really have a favorite corp or alliance I've been in but to list a few: Immediate Destruction, Light Red Unicorns/Black Rise Matters, Top Belt for Fun, Goonswarm/Brave/Horde. I took a (sort of) break in 2018 until now. Its honestly a lot of history I'd be happy to give details on anything specific if anyone asks.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

If I wake up early for class, I'm sometimes on for EUTZ, but I'm mostly a USTZ player. About 8 hours per week.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

I got kicked from Adversity. for some reason (probably inactivity). I joined up with an old friend's corp "Reveka." where we flew some mercenary fleets for Goonswarm but I didn't really enjoy that kind of play style. I want to join Shadow because I heard y'all were making a comeback and I really like lowsec pvp, I wanted a stable alliance, and all my old friends are inactive :(

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Yeah no problem I don't have the time, energy, or patience for that kinda stuff lol.

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Yes.

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

I've flown basically every play style this game has to offer from micro nanogang to capital battles so I just enjoy whatever content I can get.

[Osprey Navy Issue, ONI]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Ballistic Control System II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Small F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 400
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Acolyte II x5

Scourge Fury Light Missile x1000
Navy Cap Booster 400 x30
Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile x500
Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile x500
Nanite Repair Paste x300

I love this ship it goes fast, is highly maneuverable, and kicks ass.

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Crimson Krogan - https://zkillboard.com/character/2112365338/

I'll have an out of alliance hauling alt that I use for tackle/hunting and some PI/Puller alts.

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

I have mostly every subcap trained, minus a few T3's like Proteus and Legion, but I do have all medium weapons, T2 drones, medium cruiser V, etc. I have Logi V, Tech 2 siege, and carrier skills.

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

Yeah no problem. I already have snakes and a decent amount of liquid.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?

DED's, PLEX, combat loot, PI, and just recently got a L5 Faction puller.

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Paq ran over my dog and bagger fucked my mom so I feel this sort of connection coming on.
Last edited by Crimson Krogan on Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crimson Krogan

Re: Crimson Krogan [10101]

Postby W0wbagger » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:15 am

Ffs paq
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO

Re: Crimson Krogan [10101]

Postby Apollo Shinoda » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:47 pm

Trial began. Has been on quite a few fleets so far and has flown logi on a few.
Apollo Shinoda

Return to Recruitment