Shadow Cartel Forums

Blade190 - Immortalis

Moderator: Recruiters

Blade190 - Immortalis

Postby blade190 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:54 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.
28 year old from the US, been in eve since 2005, flown and done just about anything and everything there is to do. Spent 3 years in Low sec with DT/SC and was the most fun I have had. Saw a bunch of friends have returned and I have just returned from RL stuff, so figured id come back to the fun house.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?
US TZ, right now just getting back into it, so maybe 10-14 hours a week, but will probably go up.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.
The current corp I am in is just me and my alts. Because i love low sec, and i hate snuff :D. Citri, Alexis, Gremk, Grease, jaihden, bagger, all know me somewhat well :D

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply? Yes

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply? Yes

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it. Fleet pvp, Blops hunting, very occasional solo pvp, and gate camping. This has always been a fun ship to roam in:

[Omen Navy Issue, Omen N]
Damage Control II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Heat Sink II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster

Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Heavy Pulse Laser II
Heavy Pulse Laser II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II

Warrior II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Conflagration M x4
Scorch M x4
Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x4
Imperial Navy Radio M x4
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Navy Cap Booster 800 x14

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.
Blade190 https://zkillboard.com/character/1122329298/
Corowen https://zkillboard.com/character/847736426/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.) All the things. Literally :D

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods? Yes

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive (in the region of 10b+ in total). What do you do to earn ISK in game? It varies, somehow i always find a way to have money. Im not sure how....

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?
hai frans
blade190

Re: Blade190 - Immortalis

Postby Alexis Crane Sharvas » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:41 pm

+1 from me. Would be great to have blade in ustz.
Alexis Crane Sharvas

Return to Recruitment