Shadow Cartel Forums

Captain Rogers Mangeiri [10101] TRIAL

Moderator: Recruiters

Captain Rogers Mangeiri [10101] TRIAL

Postby Captain Rogers Mangeiri » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:54 am

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

So i'll try to keep it somewhat short but detailed, My IRL name is Aaron i'm 24 from Scotland, UK Currently working in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Ive been everywhere in Eve when I do something i dont do it in half measures im a all or nothing kinda person i'm very dedicated to what i do when im doing it.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

Im from UK but work Nighshift at the moment im only required to work 10 days a month so Im on basically all EUTZ & USTZ so anywhere between 10-20 hours a week

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

In a short but sweet summary, I was a Director and the CEO was taking the corp in a direction I wasnt comfortable with,so now im looking for a place with chill dudes who like to pew

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

sure thing i'd expect nothing less.

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Sure, Im already very familiar with those systems

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

Im a fan of small gang pvp, but generally happy to shoot anything I love all kinds of warfare From Capitals to Blops to Small gang
My heart currently sits with the Scythe Fleet Issue 100m for 1k DPS here's my fit
[Scythe Fleet Issue, Pew]
Abyssal Gyrostabilizer
Abyssal Gyrostabilizer
Abyssal Gyrostabilizer
Damage Control II
Abyssal Gyrostabilizer

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Warp Scrambler II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Warrior II x5

Republic Fleet EMP M x1082
Hail M x1341
Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x4997
Nanite Repair Paste x163
Scourge Fury Light Missile x868

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Main: Captain Rogers Mangeiri https://zkillboard.com/character/90866493/
Alt: Camanae https://zkillboard.com/character/90392842/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

This list would be rather long so here's a good overiew
Amarr & Minmatar Blops & Marauder
Amarr & Minmatar HICS & HACS
Amarr & Minmatar T3C's
Minmatar Dread [ being improved to T2 Seige ]
Gallente Super + Amarr Super
Amarr & Minmatar Recons which can do cyno
I also have a Neutral DST

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

I'd be surprised if i wasnt asked this, I have HG amulets and a MG Crystal set so im definitely open to buying more.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive (in the region of 10b+ in total). What do you do to earn ISK in game?

I do Market trading and when thats on the slow down I can always buy plex

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Not Really thanks for considering me I hope i live upto the expectaions :)
Last edited by Waylo Azomi on Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Rogers Mangeiri

Re: Captain Rogers Mangeiri [10101]

Postby Chairborne » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:02 am

o7

Looking through KBs I can see you working alongside TMOCC & CTRLV.
Assuming these are just the locals you have an affiliation with?

Also late 2020 you spent some time in BIGAB.
What made you leave etc ?
Chairborne

Postby Captain Rogers Mangeiri » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:15 am

Chairborne wrote:o7

Looking through KBs I can see you working alongside TMOCC & CTRLV.
Assuming these are just the locals you have an affiliation with?

Also late 2020 you spent some time in BIGAB.
What made you leave etc ?

o7

TMOCC & CTRLV we're basically FW allies who we fought alongside for content so you're correct on that part :)

As for BIGAB, I joined their WH Corp called Meta Zero in a C2 with C5/NS Statics The Corp who was apart BIGAB for protection.
Myself and a friend carried alot of the content I done some recruiting and such for them but the corp quickly started to become inactive when we joined initially they had around 20 active PvP'ers by the time we left it was at around 5 people.
Captain Rogers Mangeiri

Postby Janstina Urthadar » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:43 pm

I spoke with "Captain Rogers Mangeiri" the other night and he seems like would be a good fit.
+1 For a Trail
Janstina Urthadar

Return to Recruitment