Shadow Cartel Forums

Joshua Boston [10101] [returning]

Moderator: Recruiters

Joshua Boston [10101] [returning]

Postby joshua boston » Thu May 20, 2021 12:19 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

35, dad bod, romanian. Ex corpie, feeling to do a change in the game so thought I would return to the lowsec life and SHDWC.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

I'm EU tz, gmt+2. Around 20h or more depending on circumstances.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

Bored of WH space and thought I would return to lowsec. Some people know me in the alliance, don't know if they would vouch me in or not.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Have done so. Currently I am doing this. Will do.

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Already using all.

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

Would like to start doing more blops hunting. Also enjoy exploring used to be one of the top scanners for SHDWC back in the day.

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Joshua Boston
- https://zkillboard.com/character/864890550/
Imperial Sardaukar - https://zkillboard.com/character/1295644702/

I got 7 characters in total. All characters have been added to the API tool for review.

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

I have a good subcap base (althought not the triglavians). Can also fly carriers/dreads. (currently have a phoenix)

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

Currently have some high-grade crystals and mid-grade virtue's. There won't be a problem to acquire others.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive (in the region of 10b+ in total). What do you do to earn ISK in game?

Depends, usually I was doing C5 site running. While with SHDWC i can do exploration.

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Not much, just looking forward to flying with you all again.
joshua boston

Return to Recruitment