Shadow Cartel Forums

Agent Clark [3MIN.]

Moderator: Recruiters

Agent Clark [3MIN.]

Postby Agent clark » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:24 am

Agent Clark 3min/SC app

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

Im Australian and started eve in 2014 under the name John A-Clark (pilot has since been passed to another memeber of 3min) I have been with 3min on and off over the years during snuff and escalating entropy. Then again in 2018 when i left the game for mental health reasons. I passed on my pilots and assets to another corp member. I have returned and recently flown with Deepwater Hooligans under the name Agent Clark who is now my main.

b)In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play

I play across most timezones but focus mainly in USTZ AU/RU timezones.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

my vouch is Dan Jintao & Antskyeeh. I left deepwater for personal reasons mostly related to gameplay. I wish other members of the Aliance luck but i need a change of pace.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Yes i can

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Already installed :)

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

Mostly fly logistics solo/small gang.
I enjoy flying the Osprey Navy as part of a solo or small nano gang. Probably a rather bland choice but here is the fit.

[Osprey Navy Issue, Agent Clark's Osprey Navy Issue]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Warp Disruptor II
Small Capacitor Booster II,Navy Cap Booster 400
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster,Navy Cap Booster 400

Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II,Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Medium Thermal Shield Reinforcer II

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Agent Clark https://zkillboard.com/character/2115244418/ will be the only pilot in alliance others i will disclose to the recruiter. (yes i know recent los looks dumb)

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

All t2 logistics including Zarm, all t2 cruisers weapons hics hacs etc, im a pvp focused 50msp pilot, 10 days from jcal5 redeemer. currently training dread skills for suitcase/bomb dread. yeah i know dread main but im one guy trying not to burn outa again,. :)

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

Not a problem

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive (in the region of 10b+ in total). What do you do to earn ISK in game?

plex/market trade

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Nope
Agent clark

Re: Agent Clark [3MIN.]

Postby Dan Jintao » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:43 am

Vouch confirmed.
Dan Jintao

Re: Agent Clark [3MIN.]

Postby Antskyeeh » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:49 am

Vouch confirmed...scrub :P
Antskyeeh

Return to Recruitment