Shadow Cartel Forums

Bobby Newmark [10101] - REJECTED

Moderator: Recruiters

Bobby Newmark [10101] - REJECTED

Postby Bobby Newmark » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:40 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.
Hello, My name is Nikola I'm 31 years old from Bulgaria - currently living and working in UK. Working full time on rotating shifts and living together with my Girlfriend(which can explain the aggro some times :P). I like to do sports watch movies and ofc. play Eve when i have free time. I started to play EvE 2008 and obtained my current character after a trade - 2009. Since than I've tried to play in 0.0 with NC., White Noise and so on but as being fan of PvP in general didnt like 0.0 playstyle soo i quit on 0.0 life. Ever since always stick to PvP trying to do small scale and solo when possible.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?
Hello i'm in EU(UK) timezone - trying to do an hour every day if possible but most of my game time is gonna be on the Weekends.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.
I havent been in serious corp or alliance for some years - was sticking to random low tax Corps, soo making change is gonna be easy. I liked shadow cartel from before since they have really good reputation as PvP organisation and i think i can learn many new things there about the PvP and Low sec Life. I think thats the exact group of players to fit in for me.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?
I think thats the right way to be for any serious organisation. Never felt to be involved in any drama politics and so on, soo i think ill fit in that at 100%.

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?
In modern days gaming is a must to have voice comms and so on for all team activities, soo i think thats the normal way to be.

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.
I try to stick to PvP as much as i can, as i like mostly solo, small scale roams and so on.
As the fits i like, Ive seen most people try to post most expensive fit they can, but for me the efficient way to go is to spend way less in your losses than the cost of the kills you make, soo i will go for:

[Stabber, Solo]
Tracking Enhancer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium EM Shield Reinforcer I
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Warrior II x5

As being low cost this fit actually bring for me the ability to keep away small tackle and choose when to go in and out in the fights i like even as 3rd party some times. Got high speed and 40+ km range with nice tracking which makes it really useful.

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.
I currently have just 1 character - Bobby Newmark - https://zkillboard.com/character/902893482/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)
I can fly capitals and any sub caps as i have around 110mil focused in PvP skills only.

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?
I currently dont have them but i can acquire in future if its needed.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?
Mostly running missions for my main income and used to do incursions from time to time - which used to be more than enough for expensive fits even.

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?
Yes - Big smile and thank you for accepting me already :PPP
Last edited by Waylo Azomi on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bobby Newmark

Re: Bobby Newmark - Immortalis

Postby Waylo Azomi » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:14 pm

Including capitals it'll almost certainly cost over 10b to get all of our fits, and unlike nullsec we don't do 100% srp (50% most of the time). Do you think that's going to be a problem if your only income is running missions?
Waylo Azomi

Postby Bobby Newmark » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:24 pm

As you have soo many members manage to handle it i dont think i will be the one that cant handle it.
Bobby Newmark

Postby W0wbagger » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:23 pm

im worried you've only been back playing for a couple of weeks since returning

also do you have alts that are unsubbed? or just the one char
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO

Postby Bobby Newmark » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Yes, i always used just one character, but if i see the need of another one its easy to make 10+ mil sp scout/cyno etc alt for example.
Bobby Newmark

Postby Waylo Azomi » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Sorry, we're currently looking for people with more characters and alts than you have atm, so at this time i'll be rejecting your application.
Waylo Azomi

Return to Recruitment