Shadow Cartel Forums

Nero Itinera [10101] - TRIAL

Moderator: Recruiters

Nero Itinera [10101] - TRIAL

Postby Nero Itinera » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:58 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

I'm 24 years old from Italy studying in UK. I do a lot of sport but mainly love climbing/bouldering.
I've started playing eve in an Italian community down in Providence back in 2014. There I got my introduction to pvp but I quickly got bored of massive defence fleets and started to look for something more spicy. Got my own off grid booster and started doing some solo both in Null sec and Lowsec. During those times I've been member if few different big wh corps where I enjoyed some noice wh brawls and learned a bit about wh life. In the last 2 years I've been mostly playing in Tuskers but also played with some other small gang communities.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

Normally evening EU buut atm spend alot of time at home so sometimes I also play in the morning and afternoon

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

I was based in a WH but because of the effort required I decided to stage my self in Tama. I met some nice people from SC so decided to apply.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

I do comply. That is one of the main reason a decided to apply to SC and I'm coming from a corp that had the same kind of rules

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Happy with all of that.

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

I find solo the most accessible for me but small gang the most satisfying.
I do have a lot of fits I love but this I think is the most versatile:

[Vedmak, V.P.A.R. I]
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Reactive Armor Hardener
Federation Navy 800mm Steel Plates

Medium Capacitor Booster II
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor
Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier

Small Energy Neutralizer II
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Heavy Entropic Disintegrator II
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Caldari Navy Vespa x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Navy Cap Booster 800 x20
Baryon Exotic Plasma M x1000
Meson Exotic Plasma M x1000
Occult M x1000
Mystic M x1000
Nanite Repair Paste x150
Standard Exile Booster x1
10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner x1

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Nero Itinera is my main pvp char https://zkillboard.com/character/2117702200/
Zerogravity90 is an old char of mine I now use it as dread/carrier/multibox/logi alt also some incursion at times :) https://zkillboard.com/character/1986452207/
Ragnarock Vu'lkani is my multipurpose alt. Fax/Logi/Rorq/Hunter https://zkillboard.com/character/93592420/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

I'd say all of them if I include all my chars. Not Titan actually

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

Yep I will. Love fancy pods

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?

I got quite a bit for ISks buut I also do incursions and trading at times

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Not really but I've been fly with SC in the last 2 weeks and enjoyed my time so looking forward to fly with you guys
Last edited by Waylo Azomi on Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nero Itinera

Re: Nero Itinera [10101]

Postby Waylo Azomi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:17 pm

more climbers in the alliance +1
Waylo Azomi

Postby ItsmeHcK1 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 pm

Tuskers have clearly let their recruitment standards slip! :mrgreen:
+1
ItsmeHcK1
Don't listen to Itsme
Don't listen to Itsme

Postby Nero Itinera » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:49 pm

ItsmeHcK1 wrote:Tuskers have clearly let their recruitment standards slip! :mrgreen:
+1

Agree, I'm actually running away because I'm too good for them ! :lol:
Nero Itinera

Postby Nero Itinera » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:50 pm

Waylo Azomi wrote:more climbers in the alliance +1

Hey glad there's more :)
Nero Itinera

Re: Nero Itinera [10101] - TRIAL

Postby Waylo Azomi » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm

On Trial as of 1/4/21
Waylo Azomi