Shadow Cartel Forums

Nightblue [10101] TRIAL

Moderator: Recruiters

Nightblue [10101] TRIAL

Postby Nightblue » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:44 pm

1. Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

I'm 27yo dude from Poland. I work in procurement in big international corporation. Dunno what else might interest you.

I started in 2013 and joined polish academy for new players stationed in Amarr FW. Game didn't interest me at the time so after more or less a month I won and left EVE. Came back to game in late 2015 and joined academy again. After some shenanigans in it for 3 months I went to Dreddit because I wanted to try out this big boy war called World War Bee, then I found out that sitting in tidi for 10h is so much fun and left after 50 days. I was pointed to Fetid to learn some basics of LS piracy, then I jumped to small polish pvp corp in null and felt like I can slowly go towards my goal back then which was Shadow Cartel where I had friend playing as part of TRIF. I got into L5s and injected myself to get in. I was in TRIF for a year but left because wanted to farm some ISK in semi afk way since I was busy in real life(I was also part of great weeb cartel when in, and won contest for best gay fanfic with Day Ones and Waylo. I joined polish corporation(Space Claws) in Imperium. I mined with Rorquals there, but well... it's life in in null so it's boring. Around this time Snuff created alt corp for farming in Delve as part of Imperium. I took this as great opportunity to have some fun again. I joined Lowlife where I had fun for a little over a year, but got kicked for being too funny and trolling a little. After this joined Greenswarm as part of Skillurself, but got a little bored with EVE and stopped playing. Now I came back(started looking around 2 days ago) I'm trying to support academy for new players with my limited knowledge.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

EU, I'm GMT +1. Around 28h I guess, prolly more since I work from home.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

Noone plays the game anymore. I used to be part of SC and I remember it as good time mostly.

4. Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Yeah, if something is said to not be done I will comply.

5. We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Yep

6. What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

I find dropping people most enjoyable. I would like to blops, hunt explorers in stealth ships and sometimes chill on gatecamp with a drink as part of socialization. Obviously fleet pvp as well since it's required when you are part of big alliance.

[Stratios, Stratios]
Damage Control II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Thukker Large Cap Battery
Shadow Serpentis Sensor Booster
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
10MN Afterburner II

Small Knave Scoped Energy Nosferatu
Medium Knave Scoped Energy Nosferatu
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Vespa EC-600 x5
Hornet EC-300 x5
Federation Navy Ogre x4
Imperial Navy Praetor x4

Scan Resolution Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x47

It's a fit I got from a friend that I want to try. I'm not great at fitting ships, neither I have one that I love. I also like to try strange stuff like ECM Heron just for fun

7. List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Julia Zamorska - subcap main

Nightblue - cap main

PozdroEloPocwicz - super

8. List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

Password: razdwatrzy
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Julia_Zamorska
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Nightblue
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/PozdroEloPocwicz

9. We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

Yeah, I could buy them if there is a need.

10. We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?

I have some liquid and assets from 2 years ago. Also I intend on blitzing L5s and possibly do reactions _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11. Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

https://youtu.be/WSoPZ1WIjDA
Nightblue

Return to Recruitment