Shadow Cartel Forums

Noodz617 [10101] TRIAL

Moderator: Recruiters

Noodz617 [10101] TRIAL

Postby Noodz617 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:18 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

42 years old father of 2 and husband been playing eve a long time on and off.

b) In which time zone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?
US time zone

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

Not currently in a corp just came back after about a year away was in a FW corp before that. i want to join you because i love small gang pvp and blops and i used to pvp a lot with Jerco Taron although he isn't in your corp anymore i flew with him while he was with you. I will probably spend most of my time in amoderia thats where i solo hunt and where i used to hunt with jerco. if me spending a lot of time in amoderia with a cyno ship handy is a bad fit for you feel free to disregard my application.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Fuck drama i play the game to have fun

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

yes

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

PVP small gang Blops and solo i dont mind large fleet stuff but honestly it bores me. nothing more boring than structure bashing lol
as for a fit i like this

[Vigilant, Vigilant 1.2]
Damage Control II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Shadow Serpentis Multispectrum Energized Membrane

Warp Disruptor II
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Hybrid Ambit Extension I

Hammerhead II x5

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x1415
Nanite Repair Paste x88
Spike M x1020
Navy Cap Booster 800 x7
Javelin M x2025

Nice Kitey High dps Cruiser for Soloing shit also good at running DED sites

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Noodz617
https://zkillboard.com/character/442253780/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

Moros and nearly all subcaps

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

i can aquire if essential

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?

I buy plex and run ded sites but mainly i buy plex to fund my pvp

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Negative

4. ONCE THE THREAD HAS BEEN POSTED VARIOUS ALLIANCE LEADERS AND MEMBERS MAY COMMENT OR ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS, TO WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER.

5. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED YOU WILL BE BROUGHT INTO YOUR SELECTED CORPORATION ON A TRIAL BASIS, AND YOUR APPLICATION THREAD WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY DURING THE TRIAL PERIOD.

6. GOOD LUCK
Last edited by Waylo Azomi on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noodz617

Re: Noodz617 Immortalis Inc [10101]

Postby Chairborne » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:05 pm

o7

Do you have any other alts that would be helpful for fleets?
Chairborne

Postby Noodz617 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:06 pm

nope this is my one and only account i have 108 million SP so if that isn't useful for fleets I don't know what is . I'm all about small gang and solo pvp like i said in tha application i would like to remain in amoderia its my eve home but that doesn't mean I wont roam with you guys in blingy shit. my fav pastime in FW was flying blingy ships around unfortunately the other ppl in FW didn't have the SP or isk to match my bling so wasn't as fun as id of liked. I like flying t2 and blingy pirate faction ships. and i have seen you guys flying similar stuff when you killed me the other day lol.
Noodz617

Postby W0wbagger » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:48 pm

its not a problem to spend most of your time in amoderia but it's important you base in aeschee as thats where the alliance is, we don't have any mandatory fleets or anything but obviously the reason to join an alliance is to take part in it at least sometimes - just making sure that you are intending to come on fleets
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO

Postby Noodz617 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:54 pm

W0wbagger wrote:its not a problem to spend most of your time in amoderia but it's important you base in aeschee as thats where the alliance is, we don't have any mandatory fleets or anything but obviously the reason to join an alliance is to take part in it at least sometimes - just making sure that you are intending to come on fleets

im happy to come on fleets i wouldnt want to join you to sit and do nothing so i can move a bunch of shit to aeschee if needed ill add a jump clone there too.
Noodz617

Postby Alexis Crane Sharvas » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:34 am

been chatting with him in Amoderia quite a bit (and he hasn't fucked with my miners so that's a +1 alone). Seems like a good ol' chap to shoot the shit with so I'll give him a +1 on that alone. BUT, pls do plan to MOVE to Aeschee and live with the alliance. Obviously free to go wherever and do whatever (as you see I'm in Amoderia mining lol).
Alexis Crane Sharvas

Postby Noodz617 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:28 am

Alexis Crane Sharvas wrote:been chatting with him in Amoderia quite a bit (and he hasn't fucked with my miners so that's a +1 alone). Seems like a good ol' chap to shoot the shit with so I'll give him a +1 on that alone. BUT, pls do plan to MOVE to Aeschee and live with the alliance. Obviously free to go wherever and do whatever (as you see I'm in Amoderia mining lol).

actually I was planning on fucking with your miners to prove myself :P guess i shouldn't now.
Noodz617

Postby Alexis Crane Sharvas » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:59 pm

:D :D :D Nah, please don't lol.
Alexis Crane Sharvas

Postby W0wbagger » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:52 pm

ok come for a trial - apply in game
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO