Shadow Cartel Forums

Osiris Danoup -IMMOTRALIS Inc.

Moderator: Recruiters

Osiris Danoup -IMMOTRALIS Inc.

Postby Osiris Danoup » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:36 am

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

I'm from Bulgaria. I am married with two children 40+ years old. I'm working in a responsible position in a large media company. I have been playing EVE since 2007 with slight breaks. This is the last and only game that my wife allowed me to play now and in the future and I try to make the most of my time in it. :D

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

I am EU Tz UTC+2. I am quite active. In between 3-5 hours daily.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

My current corps is mine. I have 7 accounts with 21 characters. They are all in the same corporation. I've been in many corps and alliances in the game. The most unknown side in EVE is LS. If i want to learn the mechanics of the game in this aspect/Low sec i have to be in a big corpus. I looked around a lot and chose you.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

I have no problems with this, but I will answer like that: I answer of the fool with silence.

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

i also use TS3. We will deal with Slack.

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

I prefer to fly in small groups with people who know how to play this game. I love so much the solo PVP too but this part of the game died somewhere between 2012 - 2015. I have a lot of experience in big battles, so they are not unknown to me. I love Blops too. I am currently flying with kite ships. My favorite are kiki and cynabal.

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Osiris Danoup: https://zkillboard.com/character/296834077/
Bobagonius : https://zkillboard.com/character/494073493/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

All of them at level 5 except titan lvl 4

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

I have a lot of officer sets implant.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?

It is not a problem for me. I am earning my ISK into my WHes. The basicky is PI, second is Gas reactions, manufacturing of t2 rigs, combat sites and other things. I would try and something difrent to you.

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Feel fre to ask me.
Osiris Danoup

Re: Osiris Danoup -IMMOTRALIS Inc.

Postby Karl Rudolf Horse » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:28 am

Got Mea Culpa. in his Corp History. Very weird dudes, I heard.

On a serious note, that was while our OGs were mostly inactive and we parked the corp in Trigger Happy, so I can't say much about flying with Osiris. However, we recently had a small business transaction which went very smooth and pleasant. +1 from me.
Karl Rudolf Horse

Return to Recruitment