Shadow Cartel Forums

Kaleaf - Immortalis Inc

Moderator: Recruiters

Kaleaf - Immortalis Inc

Postby kaleaf » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:19 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

So I am an old member of Shadow Cartel. Last time I played was a number of years ago but would like to start playing with you lot again. I work in software engineering now no longer a pre-university you knew before.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?

UK time zone. Don't know playtime I will be able to put in but hoping for maybe a fleet a week or 2

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

Well, you are all crazy fun people so why wouldn't I want to fly with you. As for who can vouch for me anyone that was at fan fest 10.

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Yes

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Yes

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

PvP and currently no fit I remember.

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

Just Kaleaf

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

all t3 max, as is logistics cruisers at 5, most sub caps I can also fly and training for carries and dreds. But can change what I am training

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

I have older style pods but can get more implants

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?

my job =/ but may start up my pve alt depending.

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Other than I am an old member nope
kaleaf

Return to Recruitment