Shadow Cartel Forums

Hellrazer - IMMORTALIS.

Moderator: Recruiters

Hellrazer - IMMORTALIS.

Postby Hellrazer » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:13 pm

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.

38 Years old Been playing for about 17 years on and off and still not sick of this escape from RL. Did a little bit of lowsec but been mostly in the same region (Curse) for the last 8 years. RL Pilot and enjoy just about everything with wings except bird watching unless you are English and birds have a different meaning.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play? 

I play in all time zones except AUS mostly in US TZ and EU TZ play every day at least for a little while.

c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.

I don't have a vouch I don't think in Shadow Cartel but I am am committed to having my corp mates back regardless on how much ISK it costs me. Been in my own corp for just about 8 years. I grew it a bit then didn't have the resources to keep the content entertaining. Mostly want to join you guys because you don't suck and you have a good player base (u are not to big and not to small) just right. 

d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply?

Yes, I'd rather save my time and energy for blowing up ships and griefing infadels.

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply?

Yes

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it.

Everything but industry although I do use indy alts to bait this is fun for for lowsec camps and I like it because it provides a good buffer while the blops crew arrives. 

[Broadsword, Gate Camp]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II

Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Large Shield Extender II
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Sensor Booster II
Large Shield Extender II
Sensor Booster II

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
True Sansha Warp Disruption Field Generator

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Hail M x3100
Scan Resolution Script x2
Focused Warp Disruption Script x2
Focused Warp Scrambling Script x1
Barrage M x1500

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.

https://zkillboard.com/character/913171352/
https://zkillboard.com/character/2116912155/

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

All races and all ships level 5 except Endencom.

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?

All my pods are high grade except one.

j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive (in the region of 10b+ in total). What do you do to earn ISK in game?

PVP'n since 2004 with this char and others I no longer own. I got deep pockets filled with others hard-earned Isk had a few T2 BPO's that generated ISK for a long time as well. Also had 2 R64 moons back in the day. 

k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application?

Spoke to W0wbagger for a bit on chat and he asked me to put in an app on the forums also looking to learn more from others and seeing what I can do to fill in any gaps for the alliance. 
Hellrazer

Re: Hellrazer - IMMORTALIS.

Postby W0wbagger » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:13 am

what do you fly in RL?

your experience is mainly gate camping - we don't do a lot of that, are you aware that we don't provide that kind of pvp content?
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO

Postby Chairborne » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:31 am

I notice you had a brief stint in DW recently, send 10B to 'Chairborne' and I'll be your vouch 8-)

JK

On a serious note though, could you elaborate on that?
Chairborne

Postby Hellrazer » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:24 am

Chairborne wrote:I notice you had a brief stint in DW recently, send 10B to 'Chairborne' and I'll be your vouch 8-)

JK

On a serious note though, could you elaborate on that?
Met them in Curse knew a few guys from DW and was looking to reunite some Curse residents and build up my corp. DW are a great bunch but had some RL issues with aviation picking up and crazy schedules but things are back in order now and dont really want to build up my corp anymore and want to fly with a well established corp such as Immortalis.
Hellrazer

Postby Hellrazer » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:26 am

W0wbagger wrote:what do you fly in RL?

your experience is mainly gate camping - we don't do a lot of that, are you aware that we don't provide that kind of pvp content?

Looking to do less camping and explore other PVP content. I started flying around my 14th birthday with a discovery flight, got hooked, and had my commercial pilot rating by 21. I'm currently rated on A320 NEO's flying left seat, and about 50 days ago, I got rated for the right seat of the 787 Dreamliner. Before flying 170-ton school buses, I flew for a regional airline flying CRJ's. I also did some aerobatic sport flying for a few companies and flew medevac missions for a few foundations. 
Hellrazer

Return to Recruitment