Shadow Cartel Forums

SargentGreenLeaf - Immortalis Inc. [10101]

Moderator: Recruiters

SargentGreenLeaf - Immortalis Inc. [10101]

Postby SargentGreenLeaf » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:00 am

a) Tell us a bit about your RL self, and your EVE history.
If this is a question similar to that in an interview of "tell me about yourself" then I'm Fast, I have money, I'm agreeable, Ill fly logistics if needed, I play often, I've always been on the hero's side, I'm loyal, and i've killed much more than i've lost, I think im still in top 50,000 if the Zkillboard thing was right. Now if thats a straight forward non technical question and really just want to know about me, then.. I'm an earthwork and utility estimator for a construction company in Chicago. I take the blueprint, and build a model and tell them how much dirt needs to be removed and placed, and quantity of stone and pipes needed to do the job. I play guitar, I'm a real ass dude. Women and children first, barbeques in summer, chicks in bikinis, hot dogs, apply pie, or cherry, Guitars, Guns, passion, I stand for all things good.

b) In which timezone do you play EVE the most, and on average how many hours per week are you able to play?
negative 6 Central time Chicago, IL USA. 30hrs
c) Why do you want to leave your current corp, and why do you want to fly with us? Please mention if you have a vouch within Shadow Cartel.
I'm returning to eve, I don't think level 4's and market in high sec will sustain me much longer, so I am looking to the future. This was my old corp, and i only left because I was destroyed from being a laborer on site, couldn't play, and from there I focused on my career for the next 7 years and now I am in the office, and have a normal life now and have energy to play again. Wowbagger voucher
d) Within the alliance general chats and comms we maintain low tolerance for drama, racism, politics, shitposting to public places (Reddit etc), or other offensive actions that are intended to antagonize others. Can you comply? Yes

e) We require all members to use voice comms (Teamspeak), access forums (for fits, etc.) and Slack for out-of-game chat. Can you comply? Yes

f) What is/are your preferred playstyle(s)? (PvE, fleet PvP, Blops Hunting, Solo PvP, probing, gate camping, etc.)? Please share a (non-doctrine) fit that you personally like to fly and why you like to fly it. Fleet PvP, Ratting in asteroid belts, Fleet Roam, Gate camping not sooo soo much. I really liked flying the expensive 100mn afterburner ships, seemed very innovative at the time. I like Fleet Shield tank Curse with 100mn afterburner. I liked republic fleet stabber, and dramiels, I dont know what people are using nowadays.

g) List your characters to be brought into the alliance, and please include Zkillboard links for each. Intentional exclusion of characters (if discovered now or later) is grounds for denial of application. Cyno/hunting alts may be left off the thread but nevertheless must be disclosed to your recruiter.
well they changed the cyno ship requirements because none of my alts in their little frigates can fit the cyno anymore.
The only character brought into alliance is probably SargentGreenLeaf https://zkillboard.com/character/2056366589/
my other characters are:
Emmanuelle85 - Market/Fleet Booster https://zkillboard.com/character/466751797/
The Falcon - Combat/Stealth/Market https://zkillboard.com/character/91392224/
The Mastodon - Hauling/Market https://zkillboard.com/character/90458862/
TheProfiteer - Market/Cyno(no longer cyno I guess) no killboard
Stanko Verul - Market/Cyno(no longer cyno I guess) no killboard
ShadowSeller - Market no killboard

h) List what class ships you are capable (e.g. T3, capitals, logistics (level V), racial subcaps, etc.)

All Tech I and II ships(no black ops)
Logistics 5
Amarr Dreadnaught
Amarr Carrier (8 days training time away for capital ships 4, fighters 5 is 48 days away)
Capital repair 4
Capital remote armor repair 4
Capital Shield Emmission 4
Capital Shield Operation 4

i) We strongly encourage (and in some cases require) expensive pods such as Amulets and Nirvanas. Do you have or can you acquire such pods?
I have the armor one, I can get whatever is needed
j) We have many different comps that are frequently used, some of them quite expensive. What do you do to earn ISK in game?
I do market, Hypernet, and Rat
k) Is there anything else you'd like to add to support your application? Strike Frist , Strike Hard, NO MERCY
SargentGreenLeaf

Re: SargentGreenLeaf - Immortalis Inc. [10101]

Postby W0wbagger » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:41 am

O/
Recruitment is closed!
W0wbagger
Alliance CEO
Alliance CEO

Postby Waylo Azomi » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:11 pm

I really liked flying the expensive 100mn afterburner ships

at least you know your audience. +1
Waylo Azomi

Postby Cybus Max » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:38 pm

SargentGreenLeaf wrote: I really liked flying the expensive 100mn afterburner ships, seemed very innovative at the time.

Someone's been reading the manual on how to get bagger to insta accept you...

Overall great app +1 from me!
#neckgate2013
Cybus Max

Postby Flexoflex » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:05 am

Why list all the cap skills, when you are no near capable of flying ?
Flexoflex

Postby SargentGreenLeaf » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:32 am

I could fly one, I don't see why not
SargentGreenLeaf

Postby Till Riedell » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:43 pm

I'm fairly sure I've already filled this alliance's quota of people from Chicago, would you be willing to relocate?
SHDWC US TZ Director
Till Riedell
Immortalis Inc.
Immortalis Inc.

Return to Recruitment